Sunday 6 July 2008

Stop complaining!

I've been reading some blogs recently, and most of them were from bloggers in Syria and stuff although i try to read other blogs not from Syria, you know try to broaden it up a bit. And to be honest i got really tired and frustrated with all the apathetic, negative and discouraging blogs that I have been reading from Syrian youth. It is true its really hard to do most things a person wants to do in Syria and unless he/she knows someone with a bit of power then that person might not get anywhere but still, that doesn't give anyone the right to give up, sit on the internet and start writing essays about how messed up things are over there. How new graduates are not finding jobs, how people have no money to survive, etc etc..

I thought I'd write something motivational to those who are in that phase and are right now! reading this. if any that is.. but I really can't, i just don't understand how a person can give up on something like this.. after all this is life and you have got to do the most you can with it, sitting around complaining will not do any good.. not now.. not never..

A supervisior told me a couple of years ago (after i was done complaining about how hard things were) , he said, (with great passion and anger) , " Stop Complaining, And Do Something!!" and that really touched my heart.. in a way..

and now i think its my turn to tell those who are complaining.. STOP complaining! and do Something!!..

No comments: