Tuesday 4 August 2009

My Political Views

According to this quiz I am not on the extreme right of the political spectrum as a comrade once stated. Actually this is what he said and I quote:

"You think you're left wing? By UK standards?! When you write in your blog,

"The poor are lazy and need to work harder. I hate those guys. And all immigrants. If it weren't for the crappy liberal welfare state we wouldn't be in this mess. What we need is a more powerful, single ruler."??! "

I was about to write a post explaining my political position and how I don't classify myself as being far-right and to refute the outragous comments made about this blog (which obviously are all fabrications and false allegations made against this blog) , But! I guess this is good enough for now. I leave you with the following:

I am a left moderate social authoritarian
Left: 4.17, Authoritarian: 1.71

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -6.74




My Culture War Stance
Score: -0.7

5 comments:

Maysaloon said...

Comrade! We drink from the same cup... http://maysaloon.blogspot.com/2007/11/economic-leftright-1.html

Check out my own results!

MJ said...

we definitely need to get that coffee someday :)

Unknown said...

Comrade! Whose political spectrum quiz results did you copy?

Maysaloon said...

In that case send me an e-mail, it looks like there will be a meet of bloggers in London on Saturday. Kano, Sasa and myself.

Political Views said...

Overall, I don't like persons presuming that one attitude locates me at some point on a liberal/conservative scale-- I've never glimpsed a logical reason why my opinion about, state, gun command should to have some ideological correlation with my opinion about birth control.